[LUAU] searching luau archives

Vince Hoang vince at litrium.com
Thu Jun 23 16:21:34 PDT 2005

On Tue, Jun 21, 2005 at 12:00:03PM -1000, Charles Lockhart wrote:
> Is there any way set up to search the luau archives?

The best way I think would be to use Google and prefix your
search with site:lists.hosef.org. I wish I could give you a
better answer, but mail archive indexers generally suck.

I personally keep a private archive of interesting posts and
resort to grep, but that is not a very portable solution.

<insert lecture about proper quoting and subject lines for better
Google juice/>

-Vince