[LUAU] Matched HP Desktops

Ben Timmerman btimmerm at hawaii.edu
Mon Jun 13 18:40:30 PDT 2005

Concerning Brian Chee's offer of workstations, racks, etc., that gotta be
gone by the end of this week......whatever of this is going to be gobbled
up by HOSEF's warehouse space/mission, I have a full-sized VW passenger van
with the middle passenger seat already removed and ready to go......and
hereby volunteer my back, two freight dollies, van, and gas.  Please try to
avoid the Friday/Saturday time frame as those days are my weekly prime time
taxi earnings window.

Respond by email or my cell, 375.5889.-Ben

(For non-direct HOSEF mission oriented delivery desire inquiries....I'm
available on a fee basis)