[LUAU] Andrew Tridgell in town this month

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Fri Jun 3 03:38:35 PDT 2005

Jim Thompson wrote:

> So, Jamie and Hunter are out of town next week, but I should be at
> Roundtable on Weds.
> (And here I was hoping that it was going to be at Chilli's or
> something, just so I could attend
> one of those.)

Splendid.  For those wondering, Jim is referring to our weekly
Talk-Shop.  Held every Wednesday at rotating venues

1st Wednesday	Volcano Joes, Manoa
2nd Wednesday	Roundtable Pizza, Enchanted Lake
3rd Wednesday	Ferguson's Pub, Honolulu
4th Wednesday	Chili's, Kapolei
5th Wednesday	KD Cafe, Ewa Beach

it is a good opportunity to actually meet people like the wise JT, among
others.

> By the looks of things I'll be off-island for a month or two after
> that.  (!!)   Part of this is an effort to get
> the Toyota completed, so I can ship it to Hawaii.   Maybe come fall
> I'll be attending more regularly.

Yowsa on the time off the island, but hooray for the arrival of a second
vehicle.

> jim

--scott