[LUAU] Andrew Tridgell in town this month

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Fri Jun 3 03:07:41 PDT 2005

Jim Thompson wrote:

> On Jun 2, 2005, at 10:55 PM, Vince Hoang wrote:
>
>> Scott forwarded me a note from tridge, of rsync and samba fame, a
>> few months ago, and I am finally getting around to it. He will be
>> "staying near the University at Manoa from the 17th to the 25th
>> of June" and is interested in doing some day hikes with people.
>>
>> Is anyone interested?
>

> Does he want to talk about bitkeeper?

At last word, in April, the trip was canceled precisely because of the
unfortunate issues surrounding this situation.  A follow up email has
just been sent in case things have changed.  I am starting to turn the
TPOSSCON (pfosscon, tpfosscon) wheels, and Andrew has been invited to
join us from the 9th to the 13th.

In discussing activities for his stay, pub crawling was out and hanging
with fellow FOSS advocates, developers, and administrators was in.

--scott