[LUAU] List archive

Vince Hoang vince at litrium.com
Fri Jun 3 01:24:52 PDT 2005

On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 12:28:26AM -1000, R. Scott Belford wrote:
> On Wednesday 01 June 2005 11:26 pm, Jimen Ching wrote:
> > Is an archive of this mailing list available?
>
> http://lists.hosef.org/pipermail/luau/

We are using mailman, which puts the list-archive header into
each message. Lots of other OSS list managers do that too, but I
have lost track of which ones that do.

> looks like Vince has accumulated archives back to 1998.

IIRC, the pre-mailman archives came from Dusty and Warren's
personal archives. The very attentive will notice that the early
archives are not threaded, due to missing headers.

-Vince