[LUAU] swap ram?

Tim Newsham newsham at lava.net
Wed Jul 27 17:00:21 PDT 2005

So I upgraded some ram in one of my laptops and now have an extra 256M
notebook 200-pin 333mhz ram module.  Of course the only other machine I
have that might have been able to use it in takes 144-pin notebook 100mhz
ram modules.  Anyone wanna trade?  If I get no takers I'll probably just
give it to whoever wants to pick it up (its only worth about $30 new).

Btw, I have an unused Epson stylus color 777 printer here.  When I bought
it at Fry's it cost little more than the ink cartridges (which is around
$20-$30 I think). Its currently out of ink but I believe it still works.
Does HOSEF take printers?  If not, whoever wants it and will pick it up
can have it.

Tim Newsham
http://www.lava.net/~newsham/