[LUAU] OT: local authorize cisco dealers

Joseph O'Malley jomalley at cdsinc.com
Thu Jul 7 11:50:48 PDT 2005

On Jul 6, 2005, at 3:53 PM, Whoever Whatever wrote:

> Does anyone know any good local resaler on cisco products ?  or is it
> just me having hard time finding one that knows the cisco product
> line?
>
> Thanks

FWIW, we are an authorized Cisco reseller.

We're also the largest reseller headquartered in Hawaii, and we have
six engineers stationed locally. Take a look at www.cdsinc.com

CDS is also a supporter of HOSEF. We were a sponsor at TPOSSCON, lent
equipment for the TPC internet garden, and donated a whole bunch of
equipment for the K12LTSP project.  Ask Scott Belford about us.

If you need configuration or quotes, I can get you to the right
people to get the process started.

Joe O'Malley

--
Joseph F. O'Malley