[LUAU] Terpstra's SAMBA Class

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Fri Jan 7 19:33:52 PST 2005

On Friday 07 January 2005 05:11 pm, Blake Vance wrote:
> I registered early on for TPOSSCON and now would like to register
> for the above. PayPal assumes I am registering for the first time and
> tacks on $80. How can I now register for just the SAMBA class?
> Note, I did request an invoice hoping that might provide an answer.

Thanks, Blake.  I'll take care of invoicing you only for the Samba class.

Kevin is taking care of the glitch.

Folks, we have 7 slots left in a class of 20 with John Terpstra.

I have not really tried to promote it, yet.  If you want in, you probably have
until Sunday.  If you can get 20 hours with John anywhere else in the world
for so little money, please let me know and I'll pick up the bill. ;-)

> Thanks,
> Blake

--scott