[LUAU] k12ltsp desktop

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Thu Feb 10 18:57:01 PST 2005

You could also use the KDE kiosk facility that has the ability to let the
users change the desktop all they want each session, but when a new session
is spawned it goes back to the original. The KDE guy talked about it at
length at the HOSEF conference....

/brian chee

University of Hawaii ICS Dept
Advanced Network Computing Lab