[LUAU] k12ltsp desktop

Jim Thompson jim at netgate.com
Thu Feb 10 10:40:59 PST 2005

Hmm, aren't all the student machines booted from the server?

A lot of good learning comes from exactly this kind of hacking.
Perhaps a way such that studentXXX can
have her/his own login?

The normal course of events here is that you take the ones who are good
at hacking, and give them the task of guarding the system.

Jim