[LUAU] Re: UH, Mozilla, Netscape

Josh josh_0b11111010101 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 30 15:36:46 PST 2005

> On Thu, 2005-12-29 at 19:30 -0800, Josh wrote:
> > I was disappointed that the UH web site student
> login
> > pages only provided help instructions to Windows
> > IE/Netscape and Mac Safari users...
>
> Which browser do you use?

Firefox :)

I know that Firefox comes from Netscape, but I think
the UH web site gave instructions for help in this
format:

Windows and IE
Windows and Netscape
Mac and Safari

That isn't going to be useful for people who use
Firefox but who don't know that it is related to
Netscape.  If they mentioned Linux and Firefox in
there by name it would give them more credibility...