[LUAU] Re: Python (Was Re: Hosef)

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Fri Dec 2 13:16:02 PST 2005

On Friday 02 December 2005 10:39, Tim Newsham wrote:
> > So is this going to be a Python, etc.. meet up?
>
> Yes,  If people show up.  If not hopefully Scott can keep me busy
> with something.

There is a little tiny something.  I generally get an F in PR, and this month
is no exception.  The next three Saturdays at McKinley I have an agenda - the
preparation of workstations, about 50, for TPOSSCON and PTC.

TPOSSCON?!  What the heck is that?  This is HOSEF's fundraiser and member
Rally cleverly disguised as a Conference/Convention.  Our inaugural event was
pretty good, and we've laid out an even better second year.

http://www.tposscon.com

Behind the scenes much is at work.  Tomorrow we have a few key objectives to
finish and/or to get started on:

1. Installing a distro and mp4 server to stream 2005 TPOSSCON videos
(graciously and laboriously created by Dustin Cross and hosted by Brian Chee
and UH. )
2. Installing a variety of distros to the workstations we will use for
Hands-On involvement at the show.  Not sure if Systemimager or CDs will be
used.
3. Using crossover or wine to try to run an education app.
4. Installing a few K12LTSP servers.
5. (setting up a TPOSSCON blog?)

> Tim Newsham
> http://www.lava.net/~newsham/