[LUAU] doing 'e'

Robert Green aloha_moon at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 2 12:50:32 PST 2005

--- Jim Thompson <jim at netgate.com> wrote:

> Robert Green wrote:
>
> >--- Jim Thompson <jim at netgate.com> wrote:
> >

> >>Doug, of course, is a long-standing member of the Unix community.
> >>(And thanks, I didn't know about "The Music of Streams".
> >>
> >>Here is a large collection of programming "e-books".
> >>http://www.programmingebooks.tk/
> >>
> >>just in-case anyone is getting the itch.
> >>

> >This link didn't work -- has the site moved? I tried a couple of
> >google's and ketp getting 'not found' errors....
> >

> hmm, loaded fine for me (just now) on a firefox/ubuntu system.
>
> jim

I just tried it again with both Firefox and IE and it doesn't load. It
looks like a dns problem - it can't find the server, and nslookup
doesn't work either. Strange...I tried another online NS Lookup tool at
http://www.zoneedit.com/lookup.html?host=www.programmingebooks.tk&type=A&server=&forward=Look+it+up
and got three IP addresses that didn't work, either.

Can somebody else test this link? This is kind of wierd.