[LUAU] Server rack anyone?

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Fri Dec 2 11:18:31 PST 2005

On Friday 02 December 2005 09:13, Laurence Laforga wrote:
> Brian, are those enclosed racks? If HOSEF wants 'em then that's fine.

I think that they are open, and that Brian offered them to us at some point.
Logistics, storage, recipients, and the whole lot of procedures that go with
responsibly taking in a gift have kept us from moving on this.  Sounds like
you are ready, and, if I am not mistaken, Brian is moving his lab this
weekend.  Having one less rack to transport would probably help him.

> Thanks!

--scott