[LUAU] Re: Python (Was Re: Hosef)

Michael Bishop michael at michaelsplace.net
Fri Dec 2 00:12:54 PST 2005

On Nov 30, 2005, at 11:21 PM, Michael Bishop wrote:

> On Nov 30, 2005, at 10:30 PM, Tim Newsham wrote:
>
>>> We will be at McKinley the next three Saturdays from 10-2.  On
>>> the 10th we'll be there a bit longer for our organizational
>>> meeting.  This is a month when we will be paying for the space,
>>> so we'd love for attendees to become members of HOSEF.

>>> This works well.  Let me know ASAP, though.  If you do it this
>>> Saturday, the 3rd, our friend Michael can possibly host us as
>>> late as needed. Other Saturdays we will need to make custodial
>>> arrangements.
>>
>> I'll aim to be there from noon till 2 (or later if there's a need
>> and Michael is around to let us stay later).  If others are planning
>> on coming down please let us know.
>
> I'll be there at late as you like as long as I can get a ride home
> afterward.

Actually I think I'll be driving by then, so no worries on the ride.
To clarify, I wasn't asking you, Tim, in particular for a ride. I was
just putting out the need on the list. I hope I did not offend.

I need to write a Python script for the Halau Lokahi Charter School.
I'll post it as I get it working.

Michael