[LUAU] Re: Python (Was Re: Hosef)

Tim Newsham newsham at lava.net
Thu Dec 1 00:30:02 PST 2005

> We will be at McKinley the next three Saturdays from 10-2.  On the 10th we'll
> be there a bit longer for our organizational meeting.  This is a month when
> we will be paying for the space, so we'd love for attendees to become members
> of HOSEF.
>

>> My input:  A saturday afternoon such as Dec. 3rd, around 1pm or so
>> for a few hours (2, maybe 3?) with an aim to teach and learn new stuff
>> by exchanging code and reworking it for demonstration purposes and
>> discussing it?  Geeky enough?
>
> This works well.  Let me know ASAP, though.  If you do it this Saturday, the
> 3rd, our friend Michael can possibly host us as late as needed. Other
> Saturdays we will need to make custodial arrangements.

I'll aim to be there from noon till 2 (or later if there's a need
and Michael is around to let us stay later).  If others are planning
on coming down please let us know.

For those who may not be familiar with the lab:
http://www.hosef.org/pn/index.php?module=Static_Docs&type=user&func=view&f=mckinleylocation.html

Tim Newsham
http://www.lava.net/~newsham/