[LUAU] ntop

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Fri Dec 23 16:56:35 PST 2005

I am not sure if anyone else is using ntop on this list

http://www.ntop.org

but, it sure is worth a spin.

I installed it some time ago when on a Debian Dselect Shopping Spree,
but it wasn't until a Poster on the K12osn list brought it up that I
took action.

*Wow*

Talk about eye candy and geeky information overload that is easily
harvested into meaningful and actionable reports.  It is just, so,
Automagic.  It makes me feel quite intelligent. :-)

Plus, it can be made into a DIY embedded box

http://www.ntop.org/ntop.html

Everyday is Christmas in the FOSS world.

--scott