[LUAU] any interest in another php class?

Kevin W. English kevin at x5dev.com
Mon Sep 27 19:24:01 PDT 2004

Hello,
	As most of you know, Hosef is currently running it's first php class.
We have 6 students in the class and it has been going well.
	We are thinking about offering another php/mysql class but have not put
together the details yet. I wanted to see how many people on this list
might be interested. Please e-mail me offline if you are. Indicate what
time works best for this type of class. We are thinking about moving it
from saturday morning to Tuesday or Wesdenday evening. Let me know your
thoughts on that.

--
Kevin W. English
kevin at x5dev.com