[LUAU] Fw: Special Invitation - Building an Open Source Software Economy **** Parking information ****

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Thu Sep 23 17:10:50 PDT 2004

Hi folks:
I've attached a web page that Adam L. of Novell sent out...since parking has become a bit of a problem at the manoa campus...we just got the UH parking office to set aside additional parking for this event.

Just bring a print of the flyer (attached) and wave it at the gate guard and they'll let you in even if the "public lot" is full. You still have to pay the $3.00 but you won't be turned away at the gate....

Please spread the word....monday sept 27th...be there for be square....

/brian chee