[LUAU] Sobell's Book on FC2

Vince Hoang vince.hoang at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 13:30:56 PDT 2004

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 22:38:35 -1000, Hawaii Linux Institute
<wp at hawaiilinux.us> wrote:
> I was at Barns & Noble today and saw Sobell's Practical Guide to Fedora
> Core 2.  Many of us have benefited greatly from Mark Sobell's Practical
> Guide to Unix, and this book should do the same wonder.  At least it
> signifies that Fedora Core has reached a comfortable level of code
> maturity.  This is really great.  wayne

Fedora Core is not about code maturity. If there was one word to
describe FC, it would be change. Not many distributions ship with the
option to enable SELinux at install time, so the effort is
commendable.

Regardless, Sobell's book is about Red Hat Linux. I am curious how he
compares Enterprise 3 vs. Fedora Core 2.

-Vince