[LUAU] gmail

Brian M. Briones brionesb001 at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Sep 12 13:16:28 PDT 2004

Hi all,

Sorry to spam the list with my stupid gmail request thing to "Whoever
Whatever".  It was not intended to go to everyone on the lists, but because
I was using Roadrunner's webmail interface which I didn't realize included
the list group when I sent it you all ended up with my request for an
invite.  It really was a stupid mistake on my part, but one not intended to
create any mass e-mail to all.  In the future I will be more careful in
responding back personally to people on this list.
-Brian