[LUAU] X Input Methods

Jimen Ching jching at flex.com
Wed Oct 13 03:42:56 PDT 2004

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004, MonMotha wrote:
>Hawaii Linux Institute wrote:
>> MonMotha wrote:
>>> with a bunch of useless information
>> When you post a message in any public forum, make sure you watch your
>> manner.  Of course, I have been a big violator myself.
>You know, I've been on here a while.  If you don't like me, I'll
>unsubscribe.  In fact, with how Redhat/Fedora centric this list has
>become, it is useless to me; I'll go ahead and unsubscribe after this post.

I've been on the Internet long enough to know one fact; there's no place
that is free from zealots of one thing or another.  No matter where you
go, there will always be someone who will tell you to go somewhere else.

As for Redhat/Fedora centricity, I agree.  Both Scott and I push Debian.
But I don't think anyone can deny that Redhat/Fedora has the largest
install base.  With a base like that, you'll never find any mailing list
that is totally devoid of Redhat.

--jc
Jimen Ching (WH6BRR)      jching at flex.com     wh6brr at uhm.ampr.org