[LUAU] X Input Methods

Hawaii Linux Institute wp at HawaiiLinux.us
Tue Oct 12 14:15:19 PDT 2004

Hi MonMotha:

I think there are quite a few mis-understandings.

Fedora is not designed to be a "set" distro.  Rather, it is intended to
a "core", and an experienced user would definitely want to customize it
before using it.

There are many things that can be said against Red Hat.  More so about
Fedora.  But, again, Fedora only provides a core which needs to be
customized.  Not too many people are ready to accept this "business"
model.  Your experience in doing Linux your own way may be exactly what
is needed to supplement Fedora, or even in "rolling your own distro".

I have greatly benefited from your comments on LUAU which shows your
vast experience in Linux/Unix, and would hope to continue receiving the
same.  Best,

--
W. Wayne Liauh, Ph.D., J.D.
Attorney and Counselor at Law