[LUAU] X Input Methods

Hawaii Linux Institute wp at HawaiiLinux.us
Tue Oct 12 12:24:25 PDT 2004

MonMotha wrote:

> with a bunch of useless information

When you post a message in any public forum, make sure you watch your
manner.  Of course, I have been a big violator myself.

> as I *will not* run Redhat or anything derrived directly from it, I
> learned my lesson with RedHat 6.2 and 9).

Fedora Core =! Red Hat.  If you don't like the Red Hat tainted kernel,
run the generic kernel.  I am sure as you have been telling me, that you
are more than capable of doing that.

Fedora is being developed with a model more or less like Debian.  I have
known a big bunch of Fedora developers in Taiwan and China who have
nothing to do with Red Hat.  I don't give it a damn that you're putting
me down, but I do not appreciate that your bias is split over to those
noble volunteer developers.  Wayne