[LUAU] X Input Methods

Angela Kahealani angela at kahealani.com
Tue Oct 12 11:51:00 PDT 2004

On Tuesday 2004-10-12 08:40, MonMotha wrote:
> The issue isn't how a specific distro packages it.  Fedora may do a
> very nice job of that, and I'm sure it has a nice pretty frontend to
> set it up.
> What I'm interested in knowing is what actually needs to be done to
> set this up.  I don't care if I have to recompile my X and GTK
> pacakges to make it work; I'm fully capable of doing so.

ALL distributions are required by the GPL to publish their source code,
therefore, all you have to do is get the RedHat/Fedora source code to
get the most advanced set of code that's closest to doing what you
want, hack it to your requirements, and make your changes available...
welcome to the wonderful world of Open Source Software!

--
Copyright 2004 Angela Kahealani. All rights reserved without prejudice;
UCC1-207. All information and transactions are non negotiable and are