[LUAU] wiki software recommendations?

Charles Lockhart lockhart at IfA.Hawaii.Edu
Thu Oct 7 13:25:32 PDT 2004

Hello,

I'm setting up a wiki on a linux box for the group I work in.  The
intent is that it'll help facilitate project management, documenation,
scheduling, that kind of thing.  But I'm having trouble figuring out
which wiki software to use.  I've run "tiki" a bit on my own machine,
and it's fine for me, but it's a bit flaky, and the documentation is
really junk, so I'm leaning away from that.  I've looked at "twiki", but
don't have any time really using it.  So I was wondering what
recommendations people who use/admin wiki systems would have?

Thanks,

-Charles