[LUAU] PHP/OS Commerce consultant? (board rework too)

Jim Thompson jim at netgate.com
Fri Oct 1 17:56:07 PDT 2004

Hi,

I hope this kind of thing is appropriate for the LUAU list.

We're looking for someone to hack on / support OS Commerce for Netgate.
  Gotta know PHP, and already groking OSC would be best.  Part time
(consulting, so 1099) position, etc.  Contact me off-list with responses
or recommendations.

Also, I occasionally have need for a little bit of board rework and/or
minor EE.  Soldering, locating DIPs where only the holes existed before,
possibly light layout/CAD work, etc.  Anyone have recommendations for
this kind of thing?  I left the complete solderstation setup behind when
I moved to the island.

thanks,

Jim