[LUAU] any interest in another php class?

Vikram Khurana vkhurana at mail.nmfs.hawaii.edu
Mon Nov 29 18:14:04 PST 2004

Any news on another PHP class?

-----Original Message-----
From: luau-bounces at lists.hosef.org [mailto:luau-bounces at lists.hosef.org]
On Behalf Of Kevin W. English
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 4:24 PM
To: luau at lists.hosef.org
Subject: [LUAU] any interest in another php class?

Hello,
	As most of you know, Hosef is currently running it's first php
class.
We have 6 students in the class and it has been going well.
	We are thinking about offering another php/mysql class but have
not put
together the details yet. I wanted to see how many people on this list
might be interested. Please e-mail me offline if you are. Indicate what
time works best for this type of class. We are thinking about moving it
from saturday morning to Tuesday or Wesdenday evening. Let me know your
thoughts on that.

--
Kevin W. English
kevin at x5dev.com