[LUAU] polls

Angela Kahealani angela at kahealani.com
Thu Nov 4 10:34:27 PST 2004

On Wednesday 2004-11-03 15:23, Wayne Maeda wrote:
> It's always interesting to see the results of user polls at various
> Linux/OSS websites. How about doing some multiple choice polls among
> members of this list such as:
>
> What distro is their favorite?

DSL 1.5M/384K, switched to 10baseT/100baseT

> How many have Windows installed on their home computers?

No, just plain black box...
not into all that fru fru case modding.

> How many consider themselves newbies?

Nope, old soul... many incarnations.

> What's your favorite browser? Email client?

Konqueror + Kmail

> Where's a good place to hold meetings?

alt.flame

> Etc. I'm sure one could think of many more questions.

Yes, but it was YOU who volunteered to run this poll of yours :-)

> It would be fun to see the result.

We'll see as your inbox overflows...

> Perhaps one question a month, put the entry form on the website and
> direct list members there to vote.

Didn't it already have that?

Wouldn't it be most interesting to ask useful questions relevant to LUAU
/ HOSEF, like, how many hours per month can you donate to a HOSEF
event? How many spare PCs do you have to donate?

> Thanks, Wayne

I'd have replied off list... but verizon blocks my e-mails,
details at news:hawaii.inet-providers.

--
Copyright 2004 Angela Kahealani. All rights reserved without prejudice;
UCC1-207. All information and transactions are non negotiable and are