[LUAU] Cisco Wireless and Mandrake 10.0

Maddog maddog at heavymetalradio.net
Fri May 28 11:01:14 PDT 2004

Tony,

Great to see you here! I have used Mandrake since 8.0 on my Toshiba with a D-Link wireless card with no configuration on my part. My D-link card is a prism2 card and i know all prism and prism2 compatible cards are supported out of the box.

I am not sure about how to get your Cisco card to work but i can offer a forum that has helped me out of many a jam at www.justlinux.com  . If no one here has a suggestion I would reccomend heading there. The Mandrake site also has a pretty good forum and KB.

Don Mangiarelli