[LUAU] any laptops left from the Hosef giveaway?

Robert Green aloha_moon at yahoo.com
Wed May 26 18:23:19 PDT 2004

I didn't make it down to the HOSEF giveaway because I was trying to
curb my habit of "adopting" stray boxen in need of good homes, but
after I checked my e-mail that night, I saw that there were some older
laptops scheduled for liberation as well.

If anybody picked up one that they could spare, I can use a cheap
laptop for my school work -- anything that can  run off it's own
battery and do simple work (web, e-mail, word processing, etc), and
preferably something I can put a wireless card of some sort in.

Drop me an e-mail if you have something that will fit the bill. Of
course, free would be preferred, but cheap would also be considered for
the right machine.

Thanks!

Rob