[LUAU] HOSEF giveaway - Rain or Shine

R. Scott Belford scott at belford.net
Sat May 15 10:36:16 PDT 2004

The show will go on today, regardless of the weather.  Studing the radar
loop this morning leaves me to believe that showers will come and go
intermittently.  Between the truck and McKinley, you will be able to
look over the stuff without getting wet.

We really would like to swap out the stuff for enough money to buy two
hard drives for our Boys Club lab, and to cover the cost of the truck.

We have:

Hard Drives - scsi and ide, old and small, but great for test installs
Monitors - Sun, Silicon Graphics, and Regular VGA
Older Cpus and Cases
Spare CPUs
Ethernet Dongles
Lots of SCSI Cables
Power Cables (ever try to buy one when you need one)
Miscellaneous Cards
*Lots* of Speakers.
A Graphover 9500
Older Laptops
Older Powerbook
A portable Overhead Projector
HP Scanjet SCSI Scanners
Kodak Slide Projector

We'll be at McKinley on Pensacola at 12.  You'll be able to see us off
of Pensacola.

--scott