[LUAU] HOSEF gives it away Location Included

R. Scott Belford scott at belford.net
Fri May 14 09:44:36 PDT 2004

R. Scott Belford wrote:
> A reminder to you that on Saturday from 12-4 we will be giving away all
> of our surplus stuff.  We have cables, hard drives, nics, video cards,
> sun equipment, speakers, etc., and it is all being given away on a first
> come first served basis.  Please come by and help us to help others.

I forgot that we are not mind readers here in our LUAU.  HOSEF is giving
the stuff away at The McKinley Community School for Adults.  Directions
and details can be found at

http://www.hosef.org

Even if you don't want stuff, come on down.  We'll make it fun.  As it
stands, whether it rains or not, we will do this because we have reached
our deadline to get our things out of Price Busters.  Given the
potential for rain, I will be trying to extend it a week, but count on
us being at McKinley.  Come on down.

--scott