[LUAU] Saturday at McKinley - 10am - 4pm

Michael_Bishop at notes.k12.hi.us Michael_Bishop at notes.k12.hi.us
Sat Mar 27 09:42:23 PST 2004

Just a reminder and to add some details about my request for help from the

last org meeting. I'm asking for help this Saturday with some projects.

I'd like to accomplish 2 things:
     (1)  Inventory all HOSEF equipment and find out what is working,
broken and trash. Make some space for donations.
     (2)  Setup 2 linux demos on the counter for Mandrake and Fedora Core
1. Should we install Mandrake 9 or 10?

I'll be at McKinley Community School from 10am to 4pm. We'll still have
our Open Workshop at 1pm as stated on the Calendar.

Please come by and help if you can. See you there.

Michael
429-3030