[luau] $PATH question

Brian McSheehy brian at proservicepeo.com
Mon Mar 22 00:20:02 PST 2004

Hi Maddog,

Depends on what shell you are using but assuming you are using BASH, there should be a file in your home directory called .bash_profile or .profile. Inside there is a "PATH" statement, add your PHP path to that line, and remember to delimit each path with a colon. When you are done editing the file just type: source .bash_profile to refresh your shell to include the newly added path.

--Brian