[luau] export current window to another computer?

Mike Ballon mike at ballon.net
Wed Mar 17 11:36:00 PST 2004

ahhh, it helps if you read the whole question....I guess vnc would work for
one connection not sure if it can handle multiple sessions.  You can't push
vnc either, they would connect to you I believe.  Even with something like
Xmanager they would be opening a seperate session on your box so that
doesn't work.  There are hardware solutions that can do this but that will
cost you.  I don't know really, anyone else?

There is one multi-to-one app in Windowz that I'm aware of called radmin if
thet helps...