[luau] Changing Network Cards on Linux Mandrake?

Karotu Tannang - KSE karotu.kangare at tskl.net.ki
Wed Mar 17 10:07:00 PST 2004

Hi Linux Fans!

I am running a Mandrake 9 server and the onboard ethernet is not working properly.

I have now tried disabling the onboard ethernet card and reinstalling a new ethernet card. The problem is, Mandrake still remembers the old network card even though I've gone through Mandrake Control Centre to detect the new card and hope that the old one is dropped.

If anyone can give me any pointers, I would be very grateful.

With thanks in advance,

Karotu