[luau] Be on the lookout for Stolen laptops

Tom_Gordon/RISE/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us Tom_Gordon/RISE/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us
Wed Mar 10 14:37:00 PST 2004

Not getting ticked off does not drive up insurance rates.  I'd be
interested in facts behind anger and crime.  Any that exist would be
contrary to your claim about crime proliferation.  Angry people do not
think clearly and commit crimes.  Or at least think about it.  It [anger]
is solely for the benefit of your psychological well-being since it is
merely an emotion.  The act of theft or persons invested in one's policy
do drive up insurance rates.  Did you know insurance companies invest in
things like accident and crime prevention?  It is to their benefit and
yours as a point of representation uniting consumers and "Jane Q.
Citizens".  They deal with the local authorities alot more than I.

Instead of crack, I think you may be reffering to methamphetamines in
Hawaii.  I remember that last year those high numbers reported were later
reported to be from an unreliable source (iirc, it was either HPD or UH)
or inflated to invoke a response.

Tom

"Ted Kanemori" <ted at hisurf.com>
Sent by: luau-admin at videl.ics.hawaii.edu