[luau] Be on the lookout for Stolen laptops

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Wed Mar 10 12:55:01 PST 2004

I've actually sent the exact same stuff to posse at kssk.com and nothing was on
the radio this morning....

I've also sent this out to every computer shop that I had in my rolodex and
every support organization and every major university/college I had access
to....so hopefully we've closed the doors on these idiots.

I'm also tinkering with hosting a "stolen computing device" list, but gotta
talk to my legal beagles first on that...

/brian chee

University of Hawaii ICS Dept
Advanced Network Computing Lab
1680 East West Road, POST rm 311