[luau] Screen Shot software for Solaris 9

Eric Hattemer hattenator at imapmail.org
Tue Mar 9 07:09:01 PST 2004

There's one built into the gnome menu.  If you have gnome installed, you
can use that.  There's also a program called snapshot that makes a
raster image:
snapshot        snapshot (1)    - capture some or all of a screen image
and save to a raster file

I don't know if that comes with solaris, I'm just taking a look at a sun
machine I didn't install.  I needed to get a screenshot of the xdm menu
once, so I set up xdmcp on a Mac and used that to get my screenshot.

-Eric Hattemer