[luau] Saturday workshop?

Dean Takemori deant at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Mar 6 15:50:01 PST 2004

Hello,

Was there supposed to be a Saturday workshop this afternoon or not?

The web site calendar says yes and I do not recall any notices to LUAU
to the contrary.  I talked to Michael Bishop at McKinley today and he
said that last week was the last in a series of DOE-conference related
workshops with nothing scheduled for today.

Who is in charge of the web calendar and workshop related email posts?
(I often do not know if I will be working on Saturdays until Friday
evening, so I rely on such sources)

In the past, the absence of any specifically purposed workshops meant
to default back to testing and refurbishing machines at Pricebusters.

Since we no longer have a Pricebusters relationship, do we no longer
have regular workshop/meetings?

What about the machines left at Pricebusters?

Are we having an organizational meeting next week? When is it?  Noon
or 1PM?

-dean takemori