[LUAU] fvwm question

Charles Lockhart lockhart at IfA.Hawaii.Edu
Fri Jun 25 11:10:05 PDT 2004

I'm running fvwm 2.5.8-2 on Redhat 9 (hw is a dell precision 530).
Occasionally (like weekly), my desktop tweaks and suddenly I have some
wierd mixed gnome/fvwm environment going on.  I haven't been able to
nail down what's triggering it, suddenly I left click and the menu I
expect doesn't appear, I clear the desktop and there's the icons I'd
normaly see when I startx to the gnome desktop, the mouse seems to work
as if it's configured for gnome, but xapm is still there and works, the
fvwmpager is still there and works, and the behavior of windows as I
mouse around is the same as fvwm.

I haven't been able to find a reference to this yet.  Anybody seen
something similar, anybody know how to fix it so that fvwm doesn't do this?

Thanks,

-Charles