[LUAU] Personal Touch Computers

Hawaii Linux Institute wp at HawaiiLinux.us
Sun Jun 13 13:25:50 PDT 2004

Vince Hoang wrote:

>On Sun, Jun 13, 2004 at 06:41:57AM -0500, J. donahoe wrote:
>

>>Can you tell me why the owner (Mr. Litvanoff) is such an a--hole?

I think PTC is still better than Byteware, but everyone is entitled to
having different opinions.

I am wondering, if possible, whether anyone will be interested in
setting up a co-op with Newegg? If we can order things together, the
shipping cost can be reduced substantially (of course Newegg already has
a much cheaper shipping cost to Hawaii than everyone else)?

BTW, what happened to the Saturday Hosef meeting?  The bldg was locked.
wayne