[LUAU] mozilla question

Charles Lockhart lockhart at IfA.Hawaii.Edu
Tue Jun 8 14:12:21 PDT 2004

I use mozilla as my browser/mail client on a redhat 9 machine that
resides in my office in Hilo.  When I'm over here in Honolulu, I tunnel
the client over ssh to read my mail on my laptop.  When I start a
mozilla browser on my laptop, with the mail client on, the process seems
to get spawned on my office computer, and I end up tunnelling that as well.

Can you set it up to not do that, to just tunnel the mail client, but
then run the browers started on the laptop actually on the laptop?  I
didn't find a reference to it in the manual or in the other support doc
stuff on the mozilla.org website.

Or if I'm on crack, what am I misunderstanding?

Thanks,

-Charles