[LUAU] Red Flag Linux

Tom Gordon memeyou at memeyou.net
Thu Jun 3 01:38:50 PDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-02 at 21:32, Hawaii Linux Institute wrote:

> I know many, even those who happen to be among my fellow 0.771% of the
> Americans, won't have a clue of what I was talking about.  For those,
> you know where the delete key is.  wayne

Or feel free to join in democracy and try to read it in English:

http://world.altavista.com/babelfish/tr?lp=zh_en&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.linuxfans.org%2Fnuke%2Fmodules.php%3Fname%3DNews%26file%3Darticle%26sid%3D2097&do_search=yes&search_key

There seems to be just as many posts for this product as against it with
only one mention of Fedora (about it being similar).

It's quiet entertaining to read, like AYBABTU.

"Support domestic product! ! !"

--
Tom Gordon <memeyou at memeyou.net>
<3 the United States of America