[LUAU] SATA hot swap - off topic

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Wed Jul 7 03:19:54 PDT 2004

Thanks for the suggestion.  What I'd really like to be able to do is
just switch out backup hard drives once a month.  The goal is simple
data redundancy, not hardware fail-over.  I'm planning on colocating a
server, and I was hoping I could just umount /dev/whichever ,  unlock a
drive tray, and reverse the process for a different drive.  It just
sounds too easy, though.

-Jeff