[luau] New Exim + Courier + Squirrelmail question

Tom_Gordon/RISE/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us Tom_Gordon/RISE/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us
Fri Jan 23 08:22:00 PST 2004

Check your logs.  What do they say?  Does the exchange box do reverse
lookups?

Tom

"Maddog" <maddog at heavymetalradio.net>
Sent by: luau-admin at videl.ics.hawaii.edu
01/22/04 03:02 PM
Please respond to luau

        To:     <luau at videl.ics.hawaii.edu>
        cc:
        Subject:        [luau] New Exim + Courier + Squirrelmail question

Can't send to the other Microsux Exchange Server on my network.

Setup
1 Microsux Exchange Server (mail.company.com)
1 Debian + Exim + Courier-Imap + Squirrelmail (mail.company.net)

I can send to any other domain but the one on my network. Is there a
config I am missing? Do I need to add the company.com to relay_domains? it
didn't seem right by the description. And I don't see anywhere else in the
config file it works in. Is it a local domain?

BTW. I fixed the otther problem. It was an ID ten T  error. :-s

Thanks,

Maddog
Owner/Program Director
Maddog Rock Radio