[luau] Courier Imap Troubles

R. Scott Belford scott at belford.net
Wed Jan 21 20:12:00 PST 2004

Don,

This is a very well-maintained how-to for your setup.  You want to be
sure that either /etc/skel has been set up to make a Maildir for each user

maildirmake /etc/skel

or edit exim.conf to be sure that it is set up to transport mail to a
maildir.

This how-to is pretty darn good.

http://talk.trekweb.com/~jasonb/articles/exim_maildir_imap.shtml

In your Maildir you should have a cur, a tmp, and a new directory.

hopefully this helps a little

--scott