[luau] HOSEF eSchool conference volunteers needed

Ted Kanemori ted at hisurf.com
Tue Jan 20 13:26:00 PST 2004

A little more on what the booth is about:
We will have 5 systems showing off LINUX.
For anyone who passes by and is curious about the words LINUX, OPEN
SOURCE or HOSEF, they will be able to use/play with the systems.
We could use folks that could assist these conference attendees.
( show them the gui, which icon is the word processor, the browser, etc.
)

--Ted