[luau] Dual Processors & Linux

Rodney Kanno pepe65 at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Jan 18 21:53:00 PST 2004

My processors are AMD MP 2100...about 1.8 GHZ each.
When I try to play video (mpg), I have nothing else running and I have
~800MB free memory, out of 1020MB. While the video is playing, CPU
utilization does not go above 37%. I am using Kaffeine, and also noatun.
Both give me choppy video. I am not sure what bitrate the video is, but
the file size is only 526KB. I am using the most current NVIDIA driver.

Rodney